Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Looking Good on the Screen



While looking for a video I wasn't quite sure how to find a video that suited the idea that it was shot for the purpose of being visually pleasing when viewing it on a small screen and then I thought about what I watch a lot of YouTube videos on and the answer was my iPad. So that's how I went about searching for a video that was designed in a way that worked on a iPhone screen on my laptop.

The video I chose was done by film maker Casey Neistat, he is an independent short film producer and in this he makes his own beats by Dr. Dre headphones. This video works because the main focal point are the headphones and for the majority they are the center of the screen, with modifications happening all around them. The premise is simple and who doesn't like a tutorial on how to make your own beats?












No comments:

Post a Comment